- Low Voltage 110 Volt (V)
- High Voltage 440 Volt (V)
- Product Type Distribution Transformer
- Material Mild Steel
- Usage For Electric Supply Use
- Weight 100-500 Kilograms (kg)
- Supply Ability : 1 Unit Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 50000.00 - 150000.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- For Electric Supply Use
- 110 Volt (V)
- 440 Volt (V)
- 100-500 Kilograms (kg)
- Mild Steel
- Distribution Transformer
- Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 1 Unit Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Established in 1981, we are a Pune based reputed and well-established company engaged in manufacturing and supplying excellent quality Distribution Transformer. It is designed to transfer energy from one circuit to another by electromagnetic induction. The provided transformer is used so often for power distribution systems, it makes sense that we would need three-phase transformers to be able to step voltages up or down. Prior to final dispatch, each and every unit of Distribution Transformer has duly checked on well-defined parameters.
- Rugged construction
- High operating frequency
- Long lasting service life
The purpose of a distribution transformer is to reduce the primary voltage of the electric distribution system to the utilization voltage serving the customer. A distribution transformer is a static device constructed with two or more windings used to transfer alternating current electric power by electromagnetic induction from one circuit to another at the same frequency but with different values of voltage and current.
The standard Transformation Ratio of Distribution Transformers is from 11000/433 V or 22000/433 V or 33000 / 433 V. Sometimes an offload tap changer with tappings of +/- 2.5% or +/-5% is also provided to adjust to the local site conditions. Depending upon the requirement, an on load tap changer can also be provided.
Our advanced high voltage Distribution transformers incorporate state-of-the art engineering, optimally
designed to give you high efficiency & reliabjllry.
Our transformers are manufactured in our comprehensive in house facilities, with full control on raw material, design & manufacturing process.
Our Range Of Transformers
- 33/22/11 KV Copper wound Oil filled , Distribution
- transformer up to 2000 KVA.
- Converter duty, furnace Transformer
Transformers with inbuilt OLTC / Servo Voltage regulator to maintain constant output voltage.
Indoor Dry type Distribution Transformer for specialized applications upto 300 KVA A Standard specification of Distribution Transformer is as under :-
11KV/500 KVA Outdoor Oil Filled type Distribution Transformer
- Rating : 500 KVA
- Ratio: 11000/433V
- Tap Changer : By means of offload tap changer
- Tappings : +/- 2.5% , +/-5%
- Vector Group : Dyn11
- Type of cooling : ONAN
- No of Phases : 3/3A
- Insulation Level : 12/28/75 KV
- App Std:1S 2026